Posted to alt.home.repair
DL

Default Condensation in dryer vent line

I noticed the other day that when my wife was doing a considerable amount of
drying, that there was condensation in the dryer vent piping.

The piping comes from the upper floor, down through the main level into the
basement and then goes to an exterior wall and exits our home.

I noticed dripping from the vent piping at the 90 degree turn in the
basement where it comes from the upper levels.

Is this normal? Don't know that I have ever noticed this before, mainly
because it is not something have ever looked for.

David