Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Large 304 stainless steel "washer"

I could to that easily. Half inch is on my edge though. Best to find some CNC guy with a 1260 Hypertherm
or such - I am told I can cut 1/2 and messy cut higher.

How perfect are the edges ? - is it a surface flat or is it show stuff.

I could cut and let you clean the edges as needed. Grinding or hammer/flat steel edge rod... :-)

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Abrasha wrote:
I need a large 304 stainless steel washer, with the following dimensions.

OD 21.5", ID 14.625" Thickness .5". Preferably flame cut, because
laser cutting is a great deal more expensive. So much so that it might
get too expensive for my needs.

Can anyone give me a price quote, or where I should go for this in the
San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks in advance.