Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Woodslicer band blades from Highland Hardware

"Knothead" wrote in message
Single finish pass in the planer to size it. I could run it through the
Woodmaster with the sanding drum installed but it's set up to mold already
so to the planer it goes.... I have the original Jet 18" bandsaw before
they figured out that the column needed extensive beefing up. Been running
Timberwolf blades since I bought it thinking the low tension was the
solution. With this blade I think I might actually not turn this saw into
a mailbox post..

Do you run your veneer through the planer on a sled or modified table? I
want to get into veneering and cutting my own. I am currently shopping the
bigger European model band saws.