Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\)

Default Baxi back boiler and propane / butane

Garp Garp wrote:

Hi Roger,
That's the problem. I can get one supplied as new but I'm out to
convert a s/hand unit to run in the garden as a pool heater, hence
the need for bottled gas, and I don't want to spend a fortune on this
project!!!
Cheers!!

If the same basic boiler is made in two versions - for natural and calor
gas - there ain'y going to be all that much difference, and you should be
able to buy the jets for the other version and convert it.

You need to contact Baxi's technical department, and tell them the model
number, and find out what parts you need.

[I notice that Partscenter do an LPG to NG conversion kit for about
£88+VAT - so there may be one for going the other way].
--
Cheers,
Roger