Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Delta TS350 10" Table Saw with 1 HP Motor

Andy wrote:
Great... guess now I have to get both!!

Just another thing to throw out here in case you're not confused
enough... If you need something for right now while you're saving up a
little more for a good-quality table saw, you might consider a little
bandsaw. Woodcraft has a 10" Rikon for $150,

[snipple]

Sorry if that just made you more confused or overwhelmed - just have
fun woodworking,
Andy

Nope, I bought one of those down the street for $10. I don't like it.
It's fine for roughing out small projects, but not accurate, and with a
narrow blade it has very little accuracy.

er
--
email not valid