Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\)

Default Baxi back boiler and propane / butane

Garp Garp wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone successfully converted a baxi back boiler to run off
propane / butane bottled gas?

I have an application where I need to run a baxi boiler but don't
have a mains methane gas supply and need to run it off bottled gas...

Cheers

I'm sure that when I installed a Baxi Bermuda in the late 1960's it could
have been supplied to run off either town gas or natural gas or calor gas -
just by changing the jets. I imagine that more recent versions will be the
same - at least in respect of natural gas or calor.
--
Cheers,
Roger