Posted to rec.woodworking

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

Dave Balderstone quoted and replied:

WTF do you care?

I don't. I wasn't the one who made the comment about anonymity making
people brave.

Well, now I am really confused. You don't care, but you had to ask
anyway. Just nosy?

Since I didn't post anything that required any kind of internet branded
bravery, I can only assume you want my name for your Christmas list....
or maybe a long walk in the moonlight. So let me give you some real
info about me. Let's not get hung up on names... I don't even care if
Dave isn't your real name...

For my birthday, I would like nice steak and a good cabernet. Some
roses would be nice too, you rascal. Gift certificates are always
nice... I'm pretty easy to get along with.

And I did catch your earlier explusion of disbelief:

wrote:
ROBERT

(for those reading impaired)

Yeah, right.

I checked with Mom, and big guy, it is indeed Robert. Whew!

I hope that doesn't mean I am off the Christmas card list.

Robert (for real!)