Dave Plowman

Default lighting rose driving me nuts arrrr help!!!!!!!!!

In article ,
db wrote:
When I replaced the fuse the light was inverted and was on when it
should be off and when I turned it off it blew the fuse.

Many ceiling roses from a DIY store include a wiring diagram. There are
also DIY books on the subject. Studying the diagram should make it obvious
what you've done which is about the most common mistake people make when
first playing around with electricity.

It should act as a good lesson - to understand what you're doing before
doing it. Mains electricity isn't a toy.

--
*Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn