Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
dadiOH

Default Cutting aluminum with carbide wood cutting blade on tablesaw

Mark & Juanita wrote:

April 2006 Workbench has some information on cutting aluminum on a
tablesaw. They recommend using a regular carbide blade with a zero
clearance insert and also mounting the aluminum with double-sided
tape to a sacrificial piece of hardboard

Good point (the hardboard)...I lost a bunch of teeth on a thin kerf
blade I really liked one time when a thin piece of aluminum wrapped
around it

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...