Posted to alt.home.repair
byron

Default 8-foot fluorescent fixtures???

"BiloxiBoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for an 8-foot flush-mount decorative (as opposed to the
shop versions) fluorescent lighting fixture for our kitchen. I can
find plenty of 4-foot models in all kinds of different designs and
finishes, but am having no luck on the 96" versions.

Do they exist, and if so, might anyone be kind enough to point me in
the right direction - either on the web or otherwise?

Many thanks...

The longest I see here in the "extra long" category is 59 inches.

http://www.pegasusassociates.com/T5ExtraLongLights.jsp

Is there any reason why you can't just use two 4' lights and daisy chain
them?