Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Cutting problems, was This is so cool! A 'safety' tablesaw that detects your finger.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Down at the sausage factory we no longer make links, but extrude one huge
sausage and cut it to length on the table saw. Production was up and we
made a lot of money so we bought some new saws from a company called Saw
Stop. Looked like a good product, but we've been having a lot of failures
every time we cut a sausage. What are we doing wrong?

Cook ALL the moisture out of them before cutting them and see if that
helps. (You might have to look in the Business to Business phone book to
find an oven long enough to hold their entire length...nothing comes
easily...) g

Dave