Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

In article ,
"Upscale" wrote:

Of course, now you're going to have to enlighten me as to why being
called in American might be insulting. The only way I can envision that is
if it's used in the context of an insulting sentence.

Can I have some examples, please?
..
..
..
Just kidding.
But I tell, ya.. I'm am sooo sick and ****ing tired of the
American/Canadian insults.
I have friends and siblings on both sides of the border.. to me, there
is no border.
The only border to me is the one that costs me money when I try to bring
in spare parts to fix my car. THAT border ****es me off.

Oh.. in case I forget... the unique aspect of Americans AND Canadians is
that we both have out fair share of assholes amongst us. Probably the
same relative percentage of the population... with the possible
exemption of small pockets around the Washington DC and Ottawa areas.

Yup.. there's assholes amongst us.. I know... I can be one sometimes.