Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlie b

Default Das Lathe Bench

Along the lines of the woodworking bench I built, the lathe bench in
progress
warrants the title Das Lathe Bench. Have begun putting up web pages on
it genesis and construction. I've got $25 in baltic birch ply, $50 in
lead birdshot and $60 in the beefy, adjustable from the top with an
allen
wrench, leg levelers (same as on the work bench)

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...eBenchTOC.html

Probably over kill - by an order of magnitude - but it should do its job
when finished - the finish being multiple coats of dewaxed garnet
shellac-
as in 10 or more coats.

Comments, suggestions, constructive criticism appreciated.

charlie b