Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

said:

C'mon guys. This thread is losing steam. MORE! MORE! MORE!

It was just getting good! In just 3 -4 posts (depending on how you
count) it has gone from saws to profanity, insulting the OP, plonking,
****ing on the US about our citizenry, sarcasm (although pretty weak
here), lots of bad grammar, spelling and vocabulary lessons, etc.

I think this sombitch should get at least to 100 posts or so before you
can be proud of it.

I am falling out of my chair with laughter at how fast this one went
astray from the innocent, wide eyed noob's post of "have you seen
this?" That will teach him to ask a question where he's not wanted!

LMAO. Summed up as well as any...
Amazing, the almost religious zeal associated with this - it's as bad
as the neo-con vs liberal conflagration. Oops - did I say that...

Greg G.