Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...
You know, this is why people don't like newsgroups. ALL I was saying is
that I found this saw to be amazing. Okay, SHOOT ME! I'm sorry!!!!

Damn, what is it with people? I didn't know this was "common" knowledge
and I thought I'd share it.

No big deal. It is just that it has been a long drawn out argument around
here and another thread just makes people pick up where they left off.
Anyone who gets irritated with you for posting this and couldn't tell
exactly what your post was from your subject line without reading it can go
**** up a rope.

Frank