Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"Pete C." wrote in message

This of course is essentially trying to get the government to force
consumers to purchase the product. Not only should you not patronize a
company as unethical as the sawstop folks, you should actively oppose
their corrupt efforts.

I am no fan of sawstop because I am unconvinced of its ability to provide
adequate protection. I am also not a fan of them lobbying government for
increased regulation. However, you should be careful of accusing an entity
of being corrupt. What exactly have they done that is corrupt / illegal?
Nothing to my knowledge.