Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

If you google this group for sawstop, you will find hours of reading ahead
of you.

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message . ..
Okay, I watched the video and all I could say was "WOW!". This saw is
probably fairly expensive. Besides, I have a nice one and am always
very careful.

http://www.sawstop.com/how-it-works-videos.htm

But it only takes one mistake to lose a finger. Click on the link and
watch the videos linked on the site. It's amazing. I have to ask - is
this for real or is this some kind of high tech joke?

Has anyone else seen this machine before?

Jack