Troy

Default laminate in the bathroom - negotiating the toilet !

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:49:51 +0100, NC wrote:

I have NO expereince of this and would prefer to avoid taking the toilet and
sink off to fit under it !

Until quite recently I also had NO experience of this. I've just done
something similar and it was a lot easier than I had imagined - looks good
too. Put off doing it for weeks because I was scared - what a relief when
it all went so easily. Wouldn't advise doing it if it's your *only* toilet
though.

As for the tiling .... that's another matter :-(((
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.