Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
~Roy~

Default Enclosure for electronic speed controller ????

Just a local company here that used to go by the name of Industrial
Supply Co. It has since changed names. When KB gave me the name of the
company I was at aloss as I had never heard it before, something like
Command Control, but they gave me the phone number. I called them and
got directions, and wound up at the old Industrial Supply place...Same
folks, just different name....I can;t say what the exact name is off
the top of my head, and my receipts etc are in my truck outside and
its raining cats and dogs for the last 10 hours......

On 25 Feb 2006 22:10:51 -0800, "tim" wrote:
Hi roy we use about 50 kbic -125s a year who is your source ?

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....