Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Don

Default Musing about the disposal of tools 'beyond the grave'.

tears came to my eyes when u all started this thread I have my dads
lwo last carpenter tool chests he hand made over 60 years ago for
job site and another for at hand tools. I grew up with theses chests
and tools and remember fondly their being used daily , As it is I;m
the last of the chain of family owners and i suppose they will endup
in the estate sale hopefully their new owners will apprecitate them.
Some times in the evening when things have been stressful
and im burnt out from turning i sit and handle them and talk to his
memory and things seem to work them selfs out
tks..