Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Amazon deals

hibbi wrote:

Amazon is having more good deals this weekend on tools....the more you
spend the more you save...I am thinking of the DW718 Miter Saw as mine
has about had it. You can buy a laser for it that DeWalt has
developed...Anyone buy one with the laser? any word on how it is
working?

Here's a suggestion: hold out for a unit with an integral DOUBLE laser.
My Makita slider has a single laser that caused me to cut boards short
when I've forgotten which side of the blade the laser is on. I try to
keep it on the left, but for some cuts, I switch it to the right. Not
being perfect, nor having total recall, I'm prone to screwing up due to
this lack of 2 lasers.

Dave