Posted to alt.home.repair
Dennis Turner

Default Shower Tile Wall Collapse! Now what?!

On 2/23/2006 7:49 PM or thereabouts, appears, somewhat
unbelievably, to have opined:

I hesisate to suggest seeing a lawer, but this didnt go bad overnite.
Was there ANY indication of a earlier problem / fix and more important
was this area disdclosed before sale to have troubles?

If they knew and covered it up the old wwners are on the hook for $$
repair cost!

I sold a home just over a year ago and discllosed everything, so they
couldnt come back and get me for repairs

It will be virtually impossible to prove that the seller was aware of
the problem. Such proof is required in order to obtain a judgement
against him.

--
As a child, my parents thought I was an idiot-savant.
Now, however, it is rather clear that I'm simply an idiot.