Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Ken Smith

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:
[....]
When I "ignore" things I DEMONSTRATE mathematically that those factors
are second or third order effects.

When it comes to weather modeling, does ANYONE know what factors are
"unimportant".

I'm sure anyone in the field could at least name one thing that doesn't
matter. I'm betting most would suggest that the Larkin car washing rate
doesn't matter. I also suspect that they would have a good argument for
why no-one is measuring the dirt thicknes on his Yugo.

To me, the weather data suggests a REGULAR cycle that man has little
or no control over. Yet, when I bring that up, the leftist weenies go
ape-****.

Or:

You call those that "go ape-****", "leftist weenies" and make the same
result.