Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:41:39 +0000 (UTC),
(Ken Smith) wrote:

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:
[....]
I'm a nut case over oil, change oil and filter every 3000 miles, and I
use distilled water in the radiator ;-)

Distilled water is actually bad for the radiator.

Eh? Why do you think that? Around here the tap water doubles as
mortar ;-)

So how long do your cars last with all this extra work you do?

I don't do "extra work". Being a good Republican I spread the wealth
by hiring it done ;-)

Average age on my cars when traded in... 12 years (all purchased new
since 1962).

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.