Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Buck Fusche

Default Who's still making CRTs?

"Ray L. Volts" wrote in message news:5cVLf.738$FE2.368@trnddc01...

http://www.batesdirect.com/ProductDe...40565/ProInfo/

My NEC FP2141SB-BK has the same specs, but is minus the the color calibrator
and hood. Been enjoying mine for over 2 years; pix still as good as the day
it arrived. Prior to purchase, I compared mine side-by-side with the Sony
high-ends and there was no contest. Of course, YMMV. I did have to touch
up the convergence controls inside the unit to bring corner convergence to
near perfection, but that was a minor inconvenience. I couldn't find anyone
with leftover stock of my model. Better grab the one from Bates quick, if
you're looking for one of these monsters, they're going fast!

Thanks for the link, Ray. Much appreciated!