Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser

Default Dremel accessories are expensive - Also, am I on the right track?

(J T) wrote:

Fri, Feb 24, 2006, 10:13pm (EST-3) From:

J T wrote:
Fri, Feb 24, 2006, 8:24pm (EST-3)
doth clameth:
SNIP don't have time to learn SNIP
************That pretty well explains
everything.
JOAT
If you have something to say, raise your hand. Then shove it in your
mouth.
Let's not take things out of context. Japanese joinery is an artisan's
craft and I don't have time to learn it before I do this project
today, hence I'm using drill/screw gun. I have books on the floor, I
can't wait till I master an intricate skill to put them on shelves.

Then get some cement blocks, and some boards. Two cement blocks.
Board on top. Repeat.

AKA The Zen of Seement Blocks. If the shelf sags, stick another one in
the middle. Personally I always like the thin decorative blocks, as they
don't take up as much shelf space as the generic blocks.