Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Power Steering Fluid Spill

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:09:59 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
A power steering hose broke on my car leaving a large puddle of PS
fluid on the garage floor. Does anyone know of a product that I can
throw on the spill to absorb the fluid?

Kitty litter is the best stuff on earth for that, and oil or transmission
fluid spills too. I keep a bag on hand in the garage for just that reason.

You can go to an auto parts store and buy a bag of "Oil Dri" but guess what it
is? Hint: the manufacturer of Cat's Pride brand cat litter is, you guessed it,
the OilDri Corporation. Generic kitty litter from the grocery store is a *lot*
cheaper.

Sure it's cheaper, but do cats take pride in it?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.