Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim

Default Problem with LP Gas appliances, new house, help?

maxinemovies wrote:
Our new manufactured home is nearly ready for move-in. We have
electricity and water. We just needed the propane gas guy to come out
and hook up the hot water heater, furnace and stove.

Well, the stove is fine, but the other two aren't . He starts them up
but after a minute the flame turns from blue to yellow. He says they
just aren't venting for some reason. H

SNIP

I wouldn't automatically assume it's a venting issue,
just because these guys said so.

Could be a problem with maintaining supply pressure
or incorrect ng/lp conversion parts.

Time to get a competent installer in there who can track it down.

Jim