Posted to alt.home.repair
Sev

Default Shower Tile Wall Collapse! Now what?!

Hi just a cheap/ easy suggestion on the window. I had an apt. with a
similar situation once and just used plastic miniblind with slats
facing down when I showered. It was very effective. You do say, though,
that shower spray hits window directly- mine was a glancing flow- might
be a bit tougher challenge- get one and test it if possible. Also, you
could build up/ replace sill so that it slopes into tub, sand/prime
paint all woodwork with 2-3 coats marine paint. It would be good to
keep window- and use it- to vent out moisture. Depending where you
live it can be very pleasant to shower with outside sounds, scents. Or
consider putting in exhaust fan- you did say you're doing ceiling,
too, no?