Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

Default Bill Maher

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:54:25 GMT, Greylock
wrote:

What he DID say, in response, is this: "We have been the cowards lobbing
cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the
airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not
cowardly."

That is exactly what he said

So Ed is correct yet again?

and both he - and you - can kiss America's ass.

Liars & cowards:
http://www.nhgazette.com/news/chickenhawks/
--
Cliff

Lets get this straight. What is cowardly was Saddam paying suicide bombers
of low income families 10k for each mission! Using Military actions such as
cruise missiles or what not is meant to minimize loss of our own people or
assets and obtain an objective. Using innocent civilians in any deliberate
attempt to cause fear is cowardly!

Nick