Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

Default Bill Maher

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:55:37 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:12:52 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.

Impeach & jail neocons.
There would be a lesson in that.

Hey Cliff:
We don't typically don't criminalize generalized stupidity and
incompetence.
Why don't you see if you can write or dig up a list of specifications and
charges that would be grounds for prosecution of the various NeoCon
leaders?
You'd probably enjoy the work, it would be a useful reminder and
reference,
and it ought to make for some interesting conversation here.

Start with murdering 100,000++ in Iraq,

You witnessed him killing them? How many died from the embargos btw? I think
they were saying millions and mostly children.

lying to congress,

About what WMD? I say it always what happened to all the WMD UNSCOM had
found that went missing?

fabricating evidence,

What evidence alaberate please. Bush called the axis of evil N. Korea, Iran,
and Iraq. Dems say he went into the wrong country but diplomatic talks and
embargos which preceed war were only accomplished and failed in Iraq.

war crimes,

Please mention.

torture,

Who? You mean the Iraq prisoners that were being raped, killed, and really
tortured in those prisons by Sadam? We humilated them instead to try and get
information not tortured. These werent political prisoners these were
murderers, rapists, criminals, thiefs, etc...

violation of rights,

Isnt this the same way of saying torture just makes it sound like a longer
laundry list? Unless you mean the War combatants who do not have rights you
are mentioning. The people in Guantanomo Bay are not soldiers and not
subject to the rights you are thinking under any law.

cronyism,

Not a crime. Probably more of a crime to not take care of your own who help
you lol.

pandering,

WHO?

violations of security,

You mean Martha Stewart or Enron being prosecuted?

shooting lawyers,

One thing to bring up something that is very upsetting and unintentional,
next most people would agree shoot all lawyers first lol jk. I agree very
sad and to be honest I wish we all would be treated so humanely for things
we are sorry for doing.

ignoring US Supreme Court rulings,

You mean not voting in people you like?

the ongoing Katrina disaster,

It is the States responsibility and if federal assistance is needed you need
to call them. Sadly they were called after the fact or rather during when
its too late. More or less a sad learning lesson for all.

fabricating & altering scientific reports,

He was acting like a weatherman? What are we talking about? Keyoto what?

endless lies, ....

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002462.htm
--
Cliff