Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops
Adrian C

Default Looking for HORNG CHIH (DC power jack) distributors

Hi,

Been given a Mitac 7321 laptop to fix with a broken dc power jack
(socket). The part number of this socket is 'IDJ-D21-6T'

http://www.hchtwn.com.tw/html/Pdf/single/DC_02_04.pdf

Anyone know where I purchase such a socket. HORNG CHIH don't respond to
emails or faxes, and Mitac UK are only interested in selling replacement
laptop motherboards. I know it looks like a common garden 2.5mm DC jack,
but the original does match pad locations on the PCB - others don't and
bodging it is not my name....

I'm located in the UK.

--
Adrian C