Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default rail & stile wainscoting question

"Swingman" wrote in message
"No" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message

Unless you have a jointer and planer, even S2S1E poplar should be a lot
cheaper, and all you need is a table saw with a good fence to "mill" it

your widths.

I have a new 8" jointer and 13" planer looking for a project! grin

Get to work then ... you sure didn't buy those tools to mill BORG lumber.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Nope - Thanks for your input. I have only bought more what I would call
specialty lumber in furniture quantities. I guess my question was more about
buying plain ole poplar in the rough. I'll go shopping and see what I can
find.