Posted to rec.woodworking
DanG

Default Plans for a stand-alone single saddle rack?

I made one for a good friend who rides hunter-jumpers. It is a
little different. We call it the "horse of a different color".
She thinks we should maybe go into business - what do you think?

Photos posted on ABPW as " a little different saddle rack"
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
A web search turned up a couple of pics (this one's a beaut:
http://www.lynchcustomwoodworking.com/mapmah%20saddle%20rack.htm),
but no plans per se. Can anyone point me in a fruitful
direction?

Pay is fine, so is free.

If I was building one I wouldn't be asking, but this is for a
colleague
who's about 2,000 klicks away.

T'nx

djb

--
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the
rest.