Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Movie of the rec's resident troll unearthed

"Leon" wrote in message

Sister Aloicious did not swing heavy wood, but she was a big believer
in bat speed.

The holes help displace the cushion of air between the butt and the

prattle,
fractions of an inch before it landed and there is more force in a more
concentrated area.

Two most used tools in the woodworking shop in HS: the planer, to plane down
the fat part of the baseball bat, and the drill press, to drill holes in the
resultant, two handed, paddle.

No self respecting coach would walk the hallways without one. My bony butt
was once the recipient of 7 of those two handed "swats" and was multicolored
for weeks.

You would probably go to jail for doing that today ... of course you would
probably also go to jail for doing what I did to deserve them.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05