Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Movie of the rec's resident troll unearthed

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Must have run out of Prozac again.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Mark & Juanita wrote:

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of
the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden
camera footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Damn! That's the most bizzare display I think I've ever seen. Wow.

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Joe Barta wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of
the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden
camera footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Damn! That's the most bizzare display I think I've ever seen. Wow.

Ohh, he's just misunderstood... just letting off a little steam...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

.... closing breach on my tranquillizer gun...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Robatoy wrote:

Ohh, he's just misunderstood... just letting off a little steam...
... closing breach on my tranquillizer gun...

I'd love to know the story behind that... what he was doing, what he
was saying, and why he was so off the chain.

Wouldn't it be sad if that behavior was actually the result of years
of medicating that child in an effort to "fix" something that his
misguided parents felt needed "fixing"?

Or... maybe he just needs a long overdue beating.

Joe Barta

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Joe Barta wrote:

Wouldn't it be sad if that behavior was actually the result of years
of medicating that child in an effort to "fix" something that his
misguided parents felt needed "fixing"?

Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

Maybe my woodworking interests came from those days?
Posted to rec.woodworking
John B

Mark & Juanita wrote:
For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Well, I'll be buggered!!!
Definitely a roo short in the top paddock.

Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium
or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

John
Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

John B wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote:
For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Well, I'll be buggered!!!
Definitely a roo short in the top paddock.

Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium
or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

I'd start with taking away his computer privileges.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
Joe Barta wrote:

Wouldn't it be sad if that behavior was actually the result of
years of medicating that child in an effort to "fix" something
that his misguided parents felt needed "fixing"?

Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school.

Well, according to the believers, the problems did exist. They just
remained "untreated".

Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great
substitute for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass
if she thought it would help you 'understand'.

And this was one of the treatments of the day. Personally I think some
occasional corporal punishment would do a world of good in schools
today. Unfortunately we've "evolved" past that and supposely can fix
just about anything with a pill of one sort or another.

Maybe my woodworking interests came from those days?

My first woodworking adventure came when I was around six or seven. My
grandpa bought me a little pint sized hachet. I went into the backyard
and started chopping points onto sticks. I was gonna make me some
spears. Well, mom came along and saw what I was doing, took away the
hatchet, took away the spears and probably yelled at grandpa. Moms
just don't understand ;-)

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

RicodJour wrote:

I'd start with taking away his computer privileges.

Start? Hell, I'd start with chaining him to a tree!

;-)

Joe Barta

Posted to rec.woodworking
R. Pierce Butler

Robatoy wrote in news:design-D85E99.01242523022006
@nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net:

In article ,
Joe Barta wrote:

Wouldn't it be sad if that behavior was actually the result of years
of medicating that child in an effort to "fix" something that his
misguided parents felt needed "fixing"?

Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

Maybe my woodworking interests came from those days?

What about that kid screaming at his mom for some chocolate milk while
playing a game?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Robatoy" wrote in message

... closing breach on my tranquillizer gun...

Reminds me of the one about the Doc who walked in the kid's hospital room
and asked him how he was doing. The kid immediately went into hysterics
hollering "I can't see, I can't see, I can't see". Doc looked over at the
kid's mother and asked how long he had had hysterical blindness. She calmly
replied "Only since you stepped in front of his TV".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Funny, it made me think of Tom Watson reading the wreck and seeing all the
OT threads....

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Ohh, he's just misunderstood... just letting off a little steam...

Touché

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

I think he just found out that his Harry Potter book is on back order.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"John B" wrote in message
Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium
or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

The latter would probably be a permanent cure.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
ink.net...

Funny, it made me think of Tom Watson reading the wreck and seeing all the
OT threads....

LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 06:58:18 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great
She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass
if she thought it would help you 'understand'.

Maybe my woodworking interests came from those days?

My first woodworking adventure came when I was around six or seven. My
grandpa bought me a little pint sized hachet. I went into the backyard
and started chopping points onto sticks. I was gonna make me some
spears. Well, mom came along and saw what I was doing, took away the
hatchet, took away the spears and probably yelled at grandpa. Moms
just don't understand ;-)

Joe Barta

My parents bought me a junior carpenter kit that included a rubber
hand saw. They gave it to me while at grandma and grandpa's house.
While no one was in the room with me, I proceeded to use said rubber
saw on the brand new (or brand new looking) chippendale style cherry
dining chair. Yeah, it left a mark, Yeah, I got a whuppin' fer that.

Fortunately SWMBO doesn't do the same to me when I make a mistake
nowadays.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

I would love to visit Ireland someday, but I'm afraid that, evertime I
heard an adult female speak, I would automatically just "assume the
position."

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

Mantaining discipline in parochial schools is, quite simply, nothing more
than force of habit.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
John B wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote:
For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Well, I'll be buggered!!!
Definitely a roo short in the top paddock.

Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium

Also, the Thorazine air-freshener.

or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

Mantaining discipline in parochial schools is, quite simply, nothing more
than force of habit.

The paddle used at my school had large holes drilled in the bidness end
of it so as to make it displace a smaller volume of air when swung.

Sister Aloicious did not swing heavy wood, but she was a big believer
in bat speed.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
wrote:

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

Mantaining discipline in parochial schools is, quite simply, nothing more
than force of habit.

The paddle used at my school had large holes drilled in the bidness end
of it so as to make it displace a smaller volume of air when swung.

Sister Aloicious did not swing heavy wood, but she was a big believer
in bat speed.

She taught physics, eh?

kinetic energy = mass * velocity**2

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message

Mantaining discipline in parochial schools is, quite simply, nothing more
than force of habit.

LOL Nice double entendre there, Robert ... much appreciated by a former
Catholic school inmate.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...

The paddle used at my school had large holes drilled in the bidness end
of it so as to make it displace a smaller volume of air when swung.

Sister Aloicious did not swing heavy wood, but she was a big believer
in bat speed.

The holes help displace the cushion of air between the butt and the prattle,
fractions of an inch before it landed and there is more force in a more
concentrated area.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Guess who

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:28:33 -0000,
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

She taught physics, eh?

kinetic energy = mass * velocity**2

She didn't use it hard enough. It's (1/2)mv**2

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

Sister Aloicious did not swing heavy wood, but she was a big believer
in bat speed.

The holes help displace the cushion of air between the butt and the

prattle,
fractions of an inch before it landed and there is more force in a more
concentrated area.

Two most used tools in the woodworking shop in HS: the planer, to plane down
the fat part of the baseball bat, and the drill press, to drill holes in the
resultant, two handed, paddle.

No self respecting coach would walk the hallways without one. My bony butt
was once the recipient of 7 of those two handed "swats" and was multicolored
for weeks.

You would probably go to jail for doing that today ... of course you would
probably also go to jail for doing what I did to deserve them.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

I recognize that guy... he was one of the Sr Directors at a previous job...
outta control !! ;~)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Pique

Leon wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Ohh, he's just misunderstood... just letting off a little steam...

Touché

All that work to put in an accent.....and it really shouldn't be there.
(Curious how you did it though!).

JP

Posted to rec.woodworking
Wormwood

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

found his picture
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/augfan05.html

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Jay Pique" wrote in message Touché

All that work to put in an accent.....and it really shouldn't be there.
(Curious how you did it though!).

That is how the spell checker fixed it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 06:43:25 GMT, John B
wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the
numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera
footage of the troll at work in his lair:
http://www.ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=crazygermankid.wmv

Well, I'll be buggered!!!
Definitely a roo short in the top paddock.

Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium
or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

John

Yeah, I'm thinking it was after he saw one of JT's "Buttercup" postings
and had just learned what "eat recycled food and have a nice next life"
really meant. :-)

Same treatment would probably work for the real troll as well.

Field guide to forum trolls Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 May 11th 05 02:22 AM
unwanted guest Kathy Home Repair 132 February 6th 05 04:41 PM
Cell Phones Microwave Cancer MilkyWhy Home Repair 8 January 30th 05 10:44 PM
Friend Blames Me for House Fire indago Home Repair 47 January 14th 04 12:27 PM