jim rozen

Default White Gas, Coleman Fuel, and Unleaded Gasoline

In article , Gunner says...

Gunner,
I thought your post was quite nice. It answered some questions I had on the
subject(s). On the other hand, I am probably not quite as sophisticated as
some other posters on RCM, so don't take too much pride in my endorsement.

Then again, maybe you are.

Bob..on the Grand Scale of things, Id much rather have your criticism
or approval on any subject, than 10 of the more "Sophisticated" here.

I think you swiped that line from me. Anyway, Ditto!

Jim

please reply to: