Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

Default Movie of the rec's resident troll unearthed

In article .com,
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

Mantaining discipline in parochial schools is, quite simply, nothing more
than force of habit.