Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Movie of the rec's resident troll unearthed

Robatoy wrote:
Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in
parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute
for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it
would help you 'understand'.

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did.
But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was
the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

I would love to visit Ireland someday, but I'm afraid that, evertime I
heard an adult female speak, I would automatically just "assume the
position."