Posted to rec.woodworking
eric

Default Plans for a stand-alone single saddle rack?

Shouldn't be a problem. Typically you set the saddle down on top and lift it
up the same way - keeps the stirrups and riggin from hanging. I use the fold
up racks and I don't think they are any wider at the base than the one in
the picture.

Might make one of these except a little narrower. If it tips over easily it
should dissuade the kids from riding the saddle when it's on the rack ;^)

\e

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
news

"Dave Balderstone" wrote

In article , Oleg Lego
wrote:

Do tell! I am going to need a few in the spring.

http://www.lynchcustomwoodworking.com/Custom_work.htm

Third down the page.

Looks nice David. Are you going to make something similar, the same or
radically different than the one shown on the page above?

I haven't seen any that nice before. Most of the sadfdle racks I have seen
had been made from poles in the old, rustic western pole construction
model. Would such a narrow saddle rack tip over if you were to throw a
saddle on it or take it off?