Posted to rec.woodworking
George

Default Finger/box joints (may be a double posting)

http://us.oak-park.com/catalogue.html?list=boxj--

Middle-schoolers used it with great success.

If you build your own, remember that the height of the straddle fence should
be no more than the thickness of the thinnest wood you'll work on it. Other
than that, piece of cake, and "micro" adjustments are made with the tap of a
hammer. Fence toward bit makes looser, fence away makes tighter.

"Tom Woodman" wrote in message
You may want to make or buy a jig like they use on ROUTER WORKSHOP.
Makes life a whole lot simpler.

"foggytown" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm going to do some experimentation. I can't see any reason why, with
the proper setup, I can't do reasonable finger/box joints on my router
table. Same as the way they're done on a TS except using a straight
bit. Right?

FoggyTown