Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default OT. From the People who brought you Milton Keynes.....

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:18:24 -0000, "MatC" wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
freenews.net...

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:45:56 -0000, "MatC" wrote:

Thats a bit harsh..
Some of us like living in Milton Keynes....

Absolutely. There are some great vistas in the rear view mirror as
you pull onto the M1 ;-)

Matt you have never been to MK, that was established a long time ago. You
live in a soulless tatty Surrey town with a nutter home in it.

Sorry, have we ever conversed before?
I seriously doubt it though, I like my opponents to have a double figure IQ

Follow the thread. Dr Drivel is the culprit in terms of deliberately
mixing identities. Talk to him about it.

As far as having double figure IQ is concerned, if you are more
comfortable with other people in that category, you will have to look
further...

--

..andy