Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default Odd hub on shaft--removal advice.

In article ,
says...
You might be right--one of the holes in fact did *not* have a set screw in
it!!
Now, if I can only figger out which one it was--they all look alike now!!
That third hole (w/o the set screw) similarly straddled the bushing and the
hub, and it looked threaded into both. I'll check it again.

It's a Taper-lock hub. The holes are threaded only on one side of the
hub/bushing interface. Which side depends on whether a particular hole
is for assembling or removing the hub. Instructions he

http://www.vangorp.biz/pdf/tl-bushin...structions.pdf

Ned Simmons