Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
greybeard

Default Grizzly tools Good or not so good?

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
greybeard wrote:
"RoyJ" wrote in message

Figure what you need to get out of it, part it out on ebay piece by piece
until you net out your total, and scrap the rest. Works great.

Too many horror stories, most of them true, about ebay for me to even think
about it. It will go to a local buyer or the scrap, I druther have my money
back, but it won't break me. Don't have any need for it, HF had most of
their top end stuff on sale last summer, I've had fun making it work like it
should, but that was before the Shopsmith came up.

Rich.