Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Where could I buy bulk amounts of a single size of hex wrenches ?

According to pogo :
"pogo" wrote in message
.. .

Any opinions on the quality of those from MSC? I ordered the cheapest I
could because these are supposed to be complimentary and shouldn't ever

[ ... ]

Shipping for these was high priced. Cost more than the items themselves. But
it arrived fast! ( maybe I selected 2-day shipping and didn't realize it )

MSC almost always arrives the next day when I phone in an order
in the evening (assuming that the next day is a weekday, not a weekend).

I don't think that they do any slower shipping -- except with
things too heavy to send via UPS.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564