Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher

Default dresser is done!

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:54:55 GMT, "stoutman" .@. wrote:

Finally finished my dresser for my son (due at the end of this month). Most
people would have probably made a crib, but this is what SHE wanted. It is
of my own design (I'm not a big plans guy). It is made of maple and has
cherry drawer pulls that I made using two different bits on the router.

I learned a lot on this project and could make a pretty sizeable list of the
things I did wrong, but...

Let me know what you think.

Thanks to those that helped along the way!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser.htm

Very nice. Clean, simple, functional and will last for generations.

You do need to sign and date. Eventually, kids will fight over who
gets what piece. I usually put a small brass plate with my initials
and the date finished on the back or bottom of each piece.

Frank