Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default G1023SLW 10" Left Tilt Cabinet Table Saw w/Router table

"Fingersintact" wrote in message
ups.com...
Greetings!

I am getting ready to order the G1023SLW and wanted to see if anyone
out there has tried their new saw with the attached router table. I
have done the exhaustive review search (like everyone in my position I
imagine) and have checked with three or four retail stores (who all
"bashed" Grizzly) ....I like the Powermatic 66, as well as the Delta
Unisaw.....but with the money I save on the Griz.....I can put it
torwards that 8" Jointer I wanted which Grizzly is offering for $795
delivered (straight blades). I have heard a lot of good things on this
group (and others) regarding Grizzly.......so I am willing to gamble.
Its got to be better than my 3 yr old Rigid contractors saw! (which has
served me very well by the way).

Thanks,

Frank

Do a search for reviews on the G1023SL. I believe it's the same saw less
the longer rails and router table.
I have the 1023SL and have found it to be very nice. I went ahead and put
the longer rails on it with the extension
table (which I plan to mount my router in, some day) so basically it's the
1023SLX I believe. I just bought their
G0586 jointer and am awaiting arrival. I've been pretty happy with their
large machinery.
Cheers,
cc