Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
greybeard

Default Walmart

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

I'll bet you loved the "Chevy and apple pie" commercials they were running
few years ago. The apple pie is good, but it didn't help the cars very
much.

I'm not enraptured with my S-10, but impressed that my total maintenance
costs of the years I've owned it have come to just over $2000, including new
tires. It spends most of it's life behind my garage, I don't drive a lot,
but short trips are probably harder on it than even driving ten miles one
way and back. Most of the time the temp gauge doesn't even come off the peg
and I know that's hard on an engine.

Rich