Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default OT. From the People who brought you Milton Keynes.....

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Can you explain your point in words of not more than one syllable for
this airhead, please?

Mary

I think that their respondant, Chris (from Luton) said most of it:

****
Haven't the people of Najaf suffered enough?! Does this historic city
realise what they've bargained for: roundabouts, faceless
"boulevards", joy riders in cars with under-chassis lighting,
chequered caps, extortionate parking costs, a shopping mall the size
of Albania and a no-frills cinema that looks like a pyramid.

And dribble? Far worse than anything else.

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.