Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default Walmart

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:05:19 -0600, "greybeard"
wrote:

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message

And that's better than Ford transmissions
that last 45,000 miles? No thanks. I'll
take my chances with my subaru. 120,000
miles so far with no problems of note.

And when it's your job that is sent to the orient next, don't bother whining
about it. You'll get no sympathy from me, just the same "tough ****" you
seem to have for everyone else. If you think your smelly sub can outdo the
41 packard that was my second car, you're halfway to the point when I bought
the Packard. My 91 S-10 has been in the garage exactly once in the thirteen
years I've owned it. japcrap does good to make thirteen weeks.

Rich

Only thing is, it's my nieghbours building the Hondas and Toyotas. And
the "Suzuki" GMs from CAMI.Not the Mexicans building the Neons and
Durangos